Christmas is an occasion when Christians share their feelings and wishes each other by sending Christmas wishes, greeting quotes or use various ways to share her feelings or wishes. If you want to send some special Christmas wishes and greeting quotes collection to your loved one, then get the best collection from here. We have a huge collection of Christmas wishes, greeting quotes for your loved one and others. Christmas is a season of love, peace and joy. Christmas wishes and greeting quotes is most pretty way to share your love or other who loves you. Christmas wishes and greeting quotes are available here on christmasgator.com. We share some lovely Christmas wishes and greeting quotes. Wishing you all the delight and cheer of this season.
- Christmas brings family and friends together;
it helps us appreciate the love in us
lives we can often take for granted.
May the true meaning of the holiday season
fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- May you have
The gladness of Christmas
which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas
which is peace;
The heart of Christmas
which is love.
- Christmas time is always so hectic.
That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend
like you to help me out during the holidays.
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine,
may all of your wishes and dreams come true,
and may you feel this happiness all year around
- “I wish the warmth of Christmas brings peace to your home.
May you find happiness, love and friendship
right beside you and wherever you may go?
Merry Christmas to you and your family.”
- I don’t need to receive gifts this Christmas
For I already have the best gift one can ever receive.
The gift of being with someone I love.
Merry Christmas to you, my dear!
- To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
- The spirit of Christmas is joy,
the message is peace and the meaning is love.
Thinking of you warmly and hoping you’ll be
blessed by all the gentle wonders of this holy season
- I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your Christmas be white.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- When I woke up this morning I was excited.
Christmas is here and I will see you today.For so much long I prayed and waited.
I decided to text you because I want to say,
I love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!
- “My Idea Of Christmas, Whether Old-Fashioned Or Modern,
Is Very Simple: Loving Others. Come To Think Of It,
Why Do We Have To Wait For Christmas To Do That?”
- The Lord has born to save us Let us
rejoice and enjoy the birth of our King
Merry Christmas to you!
- There are many gifts under
the Christmas tree. But the
best one is the gift
of your friendship.
- Best wishes for the holidays
and for health and happiness
throughout the coming year.
- Christmas is a necessity.
There has to be at
least one day of the
year to remind us
that we’re here for
- Christmas is the gentlest,
loveliest festival of the revolving year
and yet, for all that, when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority
- Christmas waves a magic over the world
and behold,everything is
softer and more beautiful
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire
of hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity
in the heart
- December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!