Christmas is a time when you can make your relation more strong with your friends. It is as well a very good time to make new friends. It is an Eve to revive your relations with your friends or pal. If you have no friend then you can’t enjoy Christmas season. Our friends always make our occasion beautiful and great. So this year before the celebration wish your buddies with Christmas quotes. Christmas quotes for friends are always wonderful and inspiration and it always attract them. So get here best Christmas quotes for friends and wish your lovely friends.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing. It makes no noise at all. But softly gives itself away.
- On this Christmas Celebrate the day with fun and dance
- Be naughty or be nice. Either way, I’m wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
- May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “givies” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- Friends, family, kids & the one you love,
- May our freinship will remains strong.Merry Christmas Friend!
- Merry Christmas to the best friend of my life!
- It’s a season for fun! Merry Christmas best friend.
- May you and your family lives happy throughout the year.
- Have a wonderful new year and Merry Christmas friend.
- “Christmas is the Disneyfication of Christianity”
- “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
- “The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.”
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
- “To be happy is like a good time with your friends, to be sad is to be waiting for your friends”.
- Possibly the best Christmas break ever. Love friends. Love life.
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home’
- A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!
- Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.”
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill….
- You are not very good if you are not better than your best friends imagine you to be.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.