Lovers always send to each other romantic types of quotes and statuses. They always express their feelings and love with different ways. If you fell in love then Christmas is a very good chance for you when you can show your real feelings with your partner. You should express your feelings and sentiments through romantic words. If you can’t make your own romantic words and you want to search it then visit this website and get through us best collection of romantic Christmas quotes.
- May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!
- I am so grateful for the best gift of all this Christmas – You! Merry Christmas to you, my love.
- Merry Christmas to the one who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine!
- You have been there for me through life’s joys and troubles. Merry Christmas to my soul mate!
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
- Viewing Christmas through your eyes is a precious gift I look forward to receiving
- Knowing you’re in love with me Is the greatest gift of all.
- Being with you every day makes me happy, and also on nights like this when we both look watch fireworks light the sky on Christmas. I love you.
- Spending Christmas with you is the best gift ever.
- If I could package my love for you and wrap it in ribbon, I would. Merry Christmas, my love!
- I love realizing this is love, but knowing I will spend Christmas with you drives my heart crazy. I love you. Merry Christmas.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveler, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and en kindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Toys in every store,
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.
- Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas..