Quotes and statuses are always very inspiring and attractive because it is short but meaningful and that is why people mostly preferred to short quotes on Christmas. Now the happiest time is coming again and this year people are looking for best and top collection of Christmas quotes. Our website is considered one of the best websites and this year we are presenting you here top 20 lovely Christmas quotes collection. Just stay in touch with us and get from us huge and best collection of Christmas quotes.
- Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy,
forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance.
- You’re on our list for a Christmas wish.
- The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree.
- This Christmas Season we remember and
honour those who are no longer with us.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- On this joyous day, and throughout the New Year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
- Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.
- Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy; for me; it’s watching you.
- This year I have the best gift ever. I have you in my life! Merry Christmas!
- I cannot imagine a Christmas without your loving presence. Merry Christmas my darling!
- I am so grateful for the best gift of all this Christmas – You! Merry Christmas to you, my love.
- Christmas is a most special time of year, made even more special because I get to spend it with you!
- Christmas season waves a magical stick over this world, and watch, everything is softer and more beautiful and wonderful.
- “There’s nothing distressing in this world than to awake Xmas mornings and not be a child.”
- Hope that the peace and joy be your gift at this Christmas Eve and your blessing all year coming year.
- You know you’ve grown up when none of the things you want for Christmas can be bought at a store.
- If you’re not under my tree on Christmas morning, I’m going back to bed!