Christmas season has started and Christmas day is coming. People will surely find best and unique Christmas wishes collection for their dear ones. Every year people look for unique and best collection so, this time you don’t need to waste your time for finest Christmas collection. This year here we are offering you 2016 Christmas wishes collection and all our collection is latest and unique.
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought,
doesn’t come from a store.
- May we not ‘spend’ Christmas or ‘observe’ Christmas, but rather ‘keep’ it.
- Be motivated in everything that you do.
Your will is very helpful in reaching your dreams!
- Prayer works. It is very simple to do yet it yields powerful results.
- God is fair so do not question Him
whenever we have problems.
In fact, we have to be thankful
because He is training us to be strong.
- Pray, pray, and pray.
These are my greetings for you this Christmas!
- Merry Christmas!
May our love for you guide you in whatever you do!
- Christmas is a time for giving and sharing.
I would like to share to my happiness.
I will smile so that everybody will be inspired.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake
Christmas morning and not be a child.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season,
but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill,
to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Next to a circus there isn’t nothing that
packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away;
While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- There are some people who want to throw
their arms round you simply because it is Christmas;
there are other people who want to strangle
you simply because it is Christmas.
- Blessed is the season which engages
the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. …
Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- As long as we know in our hearts
what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- Anyone who believes that men are the
equal of women has never seen a man trying
to wrap a Christmas present. Merry Christmas.
- Santa told me you’d been very good this year ,
I told him it was just lack of opportunity.