Friends are always plays an important role in our life. If this year your some friends are far from you and you can celebrate this Christmas with them then wish them with some special words. Get through us best collection of merry Christmas wishes for friends and then share with them and show your friends you are with them. If you are looking for Merry Christmas wishes for friends then now you can get through us best and latest collection.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other holidays
always on top.
- Best wishes for Happy Holidays. Christmas friend!
- It’s the Christmas time
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Sending love from our family to yours.Merry Christmas
- May your world be filled good
cheer this Holy season.Merry Christmas Friend!
- I love you,
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Friendship–On this holiday,
I hope you know how much I value your friendship
- Remember This December, That love weighs more than gold!
- The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another.’
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
One Of Our Real Joys Of The Festive Season Is The opportunity to say Thank You and to wish you the best for the new year 2017.
- Stars… Lights.. Bells..
Wishing you a merry time lighting up you
This Christmas Tree Light Day!!
- There are many gifts under the Christmas tree.. but the best one is the gift of your friendship Thank Friend…
Merry Christmas……My friend!!!
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Merry Christmas!!!!!
May Santa Claus bless you and give a lots of love…
…Days before Christmas…
- Wishing you a very happy merry Christmas my friend..
- May the ringing bells of Christmas fill your life with music of happiness and prosperity
- May the ringing bells of christmas fill your life with music of happiness and prosperity
- Heap on the wood!-The wind is chill,
But Let it Whistle as it will,
We’ll keep our CHRISTMAS MERRY still.
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
- Sharing with you the Glory,
the Wonder, the Miracle
of this Holy Season.
Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.